Captura Search's disruptive FinTech client provides an all-inclusive and functionally rich suite of services to support pre and post-trade processing for Securities Lending and Repo markets.With offices in Europe, USA and APAC to come our clients solutions are globally recognized as the benchmark others are looking to reach. Their solutions offer their clients the opportunity perform processes more rapidly and to have access to a more user friendly, innovative and complete solution than the legacy offerings that competitors offer.
Due to significant revenue growth our client is reinvesting heavily in advancing their product set as also looking to add a securities finance professional in their London office. The ideal profile is someone who is working for a financial institution. Someone who has great Securities Finance product knowledge and who is well known to the Securities Finance community.
- The Sales Executive will work to leverage key relationships with senior executives within the Securities Finance industry to develop and manage a pipeline of new business. The pipeline will include new services for existing customers and new logo clients
- Develop a sales pipeline, meet with prospects and close sales
- Identify and close opportunities to upsell the sales value with existing customers by selling additional services which will benefit them.
- Build and maintain key client / prospect relationships with key decision makers
- Attend industry events as required
- Contribute to appropriate marketing and advertising
This experience should ideally have been gained within a securities finance environment i.e.... Prime Finance (Equity Finance or Fixed Income Finance), Collateral Management (Stock Loan, Repo), Securities Lending etc
- Excellent track record in sales or product roles - if you are not in sales now (i.e. Securities Finance Operations) you need to have the skillset to make that transition.
- Excellent relationship management skills, developing and maintaining relationship at various levels of the value chain.
- Naturally there is the need for excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of securities finance processes and broad knowledge of the wider securities finance market place.
- A self-assured, proactive and autonomous mindset
- Highly professional, act with integrity and someone who is respected within the securities finance community
This role is suited to a securities finance professional who is happy with the industry, but is looking to make a move to the FinTech industry where you can take on a dynamic role and help clients solve their problems with inefficiency and tackling market regulations. If you are interested to join a market leader that's offering a unique career opportunity please get in touch.
Keywords: Prime Finance, Equity Finance, Fixed Income Finance, Collateral Management, Stock Loan, Repo, Securities Lending, Reconciliation, CCP, SFTR, EMIR, Triparty, Tri-Party, Collateral Efficiency, Equilend, Datalend, Credit Risk, Clearstream, GC Pooling, Liquidity, Lombard Risk, SS&C Globeop, Post Trade, Elixium, WeMatch, Collex,