Newly created opportunity for Captura Search’s FinTech client in high growth mode. Looking for a professional Project Manager with enterprise software implementation experience gained with either a technology provider or management consultancy.
This career opportunity provides the prospect to work for a well-respected and very successful technology vendor & consultancy, which is expanding their US operation with the appointment of a Project Manager for their investment technology division in New Jersey. This project role will be handling both the larger and medium level project assignments for investment technology enablement (primarily new system implementations), to ensure successful delivery within the agreed budgets and timescales. With a growing FinTech company, this is also a great chance to influence and further enhance internal project management processes & procedures to ensure a robust project delivery operation for Tier 1 institutions.
Key Responsibilities :
- Accurately estimate, build, agree, maintain and communicate multi-phase, multi-tier, multi-party project plans with mixed discipline project teams comprised of Internal, Client and other 3rd Party personnel.
- To provide direction and leadership to the Client project teams, driving and managing projects with medium to high business complexity and significant cultural challenges to a successful completion.
- To ensure consistency between Client Proposals, Contracts, Project Scope and Project Definition Documents in terms of effort, resources, costs, timescales, deliverables, responsibilities, milestones and payment terms
- Managing, controlling and monitoring project risks, progress against time and budget.
Required skills and experience :
- Must have successful project delivery experience managing enterprise technology / software implementations to time and budget to institutional asset managers, hedge funds or private equity clients. Doesn’t matter if this experience has been gained with front, middle and/or back office systems, as long as enterprise systems implementation to the buy side (i.e. either portfolio management, fund accounting, performance attribution, Portfolio Order Management, enterprise data management etc).
- This project experience will have been gained working for a Management Consultancy such a KPMG, Ernst & Young, Deloitte etc, or a Fintech company such as the likes of FIS, Finastra, Adenza, Smartstream, SS&C (Advent, DST etc), Broadridge Systems, BNY Mellon Data & Analytics, , Temenos, Linedata, Simcorp, State Street (CRD), IHS Markit, Fidessa, Temenos Multifonds, Simcorp, Ridgeline, Clearwater Analytics, Compliance Solutions Strategies, Confluence, Fund Recs, Vitech, AllVue, Enfusion, Backstop Solutions, Citco, Allfunds, Xceptor, BlackRock Solutions (Aladdin)
- Must have operated with clients at senior project level within financial institutions, whilst able to represent the company and the client diplomatically and effectively.
- Ability to travel.
- Professional project management certifications are beneficial but not a pre-requisite (i.e. PMP, PMI, PRINCE 2 etc).
Excellent opportunity to play a key role with a dynamic and fast-growing soon-to-be leader in investment technology, to widen your investment business and systems project experience, and ensure continued success of implementations with an exceptional portfolio of clients.
Remuneration: Commensurate with experience.
Keywords: project manager, project management, project director, program manager, programme manager, implementation manager, management consultancy, consulting, software, technology, financial markets, bank, banking, investment, asset management, fund management, investment management, fund administration, investment banking, project manager.