Market Leading Front to Back Office suite of FinTech solutions – Portfolio Management, Data Management, Compliance, Fund Accounting!
Captura Search’s client is a market leader with specialist suite of front to back office solutions including reference data management, integrated portfolio management and fund accounting systems. They’re an extremely successful and award-winning company with global investment institutions and banks as clients. With new clients signing up on a consistent basis they are experiencing a period of phenomenal growth. Their solutions are much stronger than their competitors which has resulted in numerous displacements and RFI’s / RFP’s being won. As a result they are expanding their Implementation consulting team across the USA in Boston, NY and other key client locations. Captura Search has already supported this client to make multiple Implementation hires (professionals with experience as SQL development or implementation experts) and we are working in close partnership with their management to add further specialists with similar experience.
These are key client facing hires delivering new client implementations made up of vendor and client resources. Implementation of this new leading-edge technology will of course involve a variety of tasks such as; business analysis, configuration, data process setup, enterprise data management configuration (SQL, Oracle or Sybase experience important), report building and client training etc. You will be the lead / point Consultant for the vendor on key implementation projects, key positions!!!
There are three core elements to finding the right candidate for this position:
· Technical / Software Development background in finance (SQL, Oracle or Sybase DB experience)
· Good knowledge of the financial industry and front to back office workflow
· Client facing is a strength, managing expectations and delivering project promises
· Ideally experience in software development, which is underpinned with knowledge of software / technology and finance. Someone who can bridge the gap between technology and finance
Experience in development work, or implementing the following software systems / consultancies:
· IHS Markit EDM (Cadis)
· AIM Software GAIN
· Bloomberg Polarlake
· VistaOne Solutions (CoreOne formerly known as Netik)
· Eagle Investment Systems - Data Management
· Asset Control
· NeoXam (SmartCo Datahub), GP3 or Decalog solutions
· CapGemini – iGate Data Management Consultancy
· Accenture Investment Management
· BlackRock Aladdin
· Factset BISAM
· Eagle Investment Systems
· Temenos Multifonds
· State Street Global Exchange (SSgX)
· Charles River Development
· Finastra (Misys – Fusion Invest solution)
· Fidessa LatentZero
· IBM InfoSphere
Naturally you will have:
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Good client facing abilities and strong problem solver.
· You must also have excellent interpersonal and client communication skills
This is an exciting time to join one a market leader with an innovative and welcoming team in a great culture. With systems that promise exceptional career challenges and the opportunity to work with Tier 1 finance houses. If you’re a team orientated, personable and well-motivated EDM professional looking for a fresh and exciting career challenge with an international company then please get in touch to have a discreet introductory conversation.
Remuneration – Excellent to attract the best
Experience Levels – 3 to 10 Years +