Captura Search’s London Headquartered (Liverpool St Area) FinTech client has an established list of impressive Asset Management clients. This is a very attractive challenge for an innovative marketing professional. Our client is now releasing their next generation portfolio of data & analytics solutions for the buy side. Due to the clients already signed and the quality of the sales pipeline they're looking to energise their marketing structure. Were looking for a commercially focused Marketing Director from the FinTech world. This is a global position with key influence over our clients middle & back office solutions.
Thought leadership and a proven FinTech marketing background are going to be key for someone to take on this challenge. We're looking to attract a marketeer who has the knowledge of marketing to facilitate key messages, drive sales pipeline, harness customer loyalty and to articulate a value proposition in highly competitive markets.
The role requires strong capabilities across all facets of marketing, so someone who can think about marketing both globally, and for nuances within local geographic markets. If you are looking to take on a senior and entrepreneurial marketing role with autonomy to create your own marketing vision, then this is the opportunity allowin you to deliver on that……
This role requires a senior professional who has strong experience of FinTech solution marketing to the buy side and capability to:
- Think creatively when developing marketing strategies for FinTech solutions in the short, medium & longer term,
- Ensure excellence across delivery, working closely in partnership with product management, sales and the rest of the marketing team.
This marketing professional will be accountable for the whole marketing mix across data, analytics and reporting solutions globally ensuring close collaboration with sales, marketing & product management teams. As such it is the responsibility of this role to uphold the vision and values of our client, and to deliver strategic marketing programmes and targeted campaigns that increase awareness and help to deliver revenue in order to meet wider objectives.
- FinTech Marketing experience with solutions / services for the asset management industry (E.G. This could be in areas such as Data, Analytics, Reporting, Trade Processing, Risk Management, Enterprise Data Management, Performance Measurement & Attribution, Investment Accounting / Fund Accounting, Custody, Cash Management, Payments etc)
- Thought leadership, with the ability to simplify and articulate complex fintech solutions in a way which audiences can grasp and feel engaged by
- Someone who culturally is about making it happen, reaching and exceeding goals where others are compelled to raise their game to keep up with you
- An innovator who doesn’t accept the norm because this role is about finding new answers to new marketing questions
If you are keen take on an innovative marketing challenge then we can’t wait to hear from you, apply now!
Marketing, Product Marketing, FinTech Marketing, Marketing Manager, Marketing Director, FinTech, FinTech50, fintech100, fintech20, search and selection, fintech recruitment, financial services technology, executive recruiters, executive recruitment, executive search, executive search firms, talent management, onboarding, succession planning, fintech, transaction processing, electronic trading, e-trading, finance, financial industry, financial, IT recruitment, bank recruitment, recruitment online, recruitment agencies, , fintech companies, fintech startup