This position offers Equity!!! Our client has a next generation solution for international law firms conducting litigation in the Fraud & Anti Money Laundering sector. They are looking to make several key, strategic hires including this very important CRO / Global Head of Sales position in the USA.
Do you have what it takes to lead a global sales team for a cutting-edge legal technology business? Our company is looking for a dynamic and experienced leader to take on the role of Global Head of Sales.
As the CRO / Global Head of Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing our clients global sales strategy, to drive revenue growth across our global customer base. You will build and lead a team of sales professionals in the US and internationally, providing guidance, support, and inspiration to help them achieve their targets.
This is a truly unique opportunity to be at the forefront of a next-generation legal technology business that will change the way legal professionals deliver for their clients. Our clients platform is like nothing else in the market providing innovative solutions to help legal teams increase efficiency in financial cases that involve complex data, and improve outcomes.
- Develop and execute the company's sales strategy to meet revenue targets
- Build, lead and manage a global sales team, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities, including partnerships and collaborations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing and product development, to ensure alignment and success
- Minimum of 10 years of sales / sales leadership experience in the legal technology industry
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through successful sales strategies and team management
- Strong understanding of the legal industry and the challenges faced by legal professionals
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key customers and partners
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field
Experience in leading and building sales organisations with one of the following technology and advisory companies could represent a good fit:
Relativity | OpenText | BDO | Complete Discovery Source | Microsoft Advanced E-Discovery | Acron Legal Solutions | Agiloft | Altumatim | Assembly | CasePoint | Centerbase | Cimplifi | ClearBrief | Clio | Cobblestone Software | Consilio | ContractPod AI | Disco | Epiq | EverLaw | Evisort | FastCase | Filevine | Fronteo | FulcrumGT | GlobalRelay | Hanzo | iManage | Integreon | Ipro | KLDiscovery | LightHouse | LIGL | Litera | Litify | Luminance | Malbek | Mitratech | Onit | Onna | Pramata | Protected Harbor | Session Guardian | Smartsource | Thomson Reuters [Legal Services] | UniCourt | UnitedLex | InTapp | Bryter | Blue Prism | Jigsaw | Lupl | Documate | Digitory Legal | OGC Live | Miro | Dashboard Legal | Smart Drafter | Exterro | Litify | BettyBlocks
Also having worked for one of the major consultancies, focused on working with major law firms to offer major technological services through partnership with firms like Relativity et al. Deloitte, PWC, KPMG, EY
Our client offers a competitive salary, benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a talented team of professionals in a fast-paced and exciting environment. If you are a results-driven sales leader with a passion for innovation and legal technology, we want to hear from you.
Apply now to join as the CRO / Global Head of Sales and help our client shape the future of legal technology!
#LegalTech #AML #FraudPrevention #AntiFraud #FinTech #eDiscovery